Are you looking for some easy, lazy keto recipes to make? Then, you’re in the right place. These 20 lazy keto recipes are the best easy to make recipes to impress friends and family.
In the traditional keto diet, it is necessary to closely follow the intake of macronutrients and follow a fairly strict diet with a low carbohydrate intake, high-fat content, and moderate protein intake.
What Does Lazy Keto Mean?
As for lazy keto, this is a simplified version of the ketogenic diet but does not focus on the quality of macronutrients. Lazy keto can be defined as a ketogenic diet that does not eat more than 50 grams of net carbohydrates per day.
Lazy keto is a way to start a diet. However, it can also be a positive way to use the ketogenic diet when you have reached your weight goal to continue to enjoy the benefits of the ketogenic diet without worrying about losing weight by reducing calories.
What Can I Eat On a Lazy Keto Diet?
Here are the best foods low in carbohydrates that you can enjoy on a lazy keto:
- Eggs: fried, scrambled, and boiled.
- Meat: beef, pork, chicken, turkey, and sausages.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, tuna, shrimp, crab, and other seafood are low in carbs and high in healthy fats.
- High-fat dairy products: butter, cream, and cheese.
- Vegetables: leafy greens, broccoli, tomatoes, onions, and other non-starchy vegetables are low in carbs and high in fiber and nutrients.
- Low Carb Berries: berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, in small portions.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, macadamia nuts, walnuts, chia seeds, and flaxseeds are excellent sources of healthy fats and fiber.
What To Look For When Following A Keto Diet
If you want to follow a lazy keto diet, it is important to consider eating good quality food. And here, we refer to high-quality proteins such as eggs and organic meat, meat from animals that have grazed and have not been fed fodder, and fish raised in the wild and not farmed. In this way, you will not only benefit from the benefits of a ketogenic diet with an emphasis on weight loss, but you will also benefit from an improvement in your health. Otherwise, your keto-lazy diet will also become dirty!
Benefits Of Lazy Keto
- Easy to follow: Unlike traditional keto, lazy keto does not require extensive tracking or measuring, making it a more straightforward and accessible way to follow a low-carb diet.
- Flexible: Lazy keto allows for more flexibility in food choices, as long as they fit within the low-carb parameters. This can make it easier to stick to the diet in social situations or when dining out.
- Reduced inflammation: By reducing carbohydrate intake, lazy keto may help reduce inflammation in the body, which is a known risk factor for various chronic diseases.
- Weight loss: Low-carb diets, including lazy keto, have been shown to be effective for weight loss due to the reduction in carbohydrate intake, leading to decreased insulin levels and increased fat burning.
- Improved blood sugar control: Lazy keto may help improve blood sugar control and reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, as the low-carb approach can help regulate blood sugar levels.
It’s important to note that while lazy keto may offer some benefits, it’s not a one-size-fits-all solution, and individual results may vary. It’s always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before making any significant dietary changes.
Lazy Keto Meals
Lazy keto meals are typically easy to prepare and require minimal tracking of macronutrient ratios. Here are a few examples of lazy keto meals:
- Grilled chicken or fish with a side of roasted low-carb vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus.
- Bacon and eggs cooked in butter with a side of avocado.
- A salad with leafy greens, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese, and grilled chicken, drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- A bunless burger topped with cheese, bacon, and avocado, served with a side of roasted Brussels sprouts.
- A stir-fry with shrimp, broccoli, peppers, and onions, cooked in coconut oil and seasoned with garlic and ginger.
- A low-carb wrap made with turkey, cheese, lettuce, and mayonnaise, served with a side of sliced cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Salami Pickle Bites
Best Keto Green Smoothie (No Banana!)
Keto Scrambled Eggs
Easy Low Carb Keto Avocado Chicken Salad
Keto Deviled Eggs
Pan Seared Cajun Salmon
Low Carb Burger | Keto Burger Recipe
Juicy Air Fryer Whole Chicken
Keto Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
Easy Baked Eggs in Avocado
Best Keto Pizza
Garlic Butter Shirataki Noodles
The Best Juicy Burger Recipe
20 Minute Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
BLT egg sliders
Simple Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
High Protein Low Carb Pizza Crust – 20 Minute Keto Pizza
Keto Berry Mug Cake
Keto Lemon Blueberry Mug Cake
Simple Chocolate Keto Chia Seed Pudding
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: