This delicious copycat popeye’s blackened ranch recipe is easy to make using just a handful of common ingredients. You will need only 5 minutes to create this fantastic creamy sauce that pairs perfectly on burgers, salads, wraps, or french fries.
In my family, choosing a sauce that everyone likes is quite a hard decision since we all have different tastes. That’s until I discovered this recipe for copycat popeye’s blackened ranch that is absolutely delicious and tastes extremely delicious with almost anything. So choose your favorite finger food and start dipping.
You will love this delicious blackened ranch since it’s super easy to make and it’s made with ingredients that you probably have already in your pantry.
Sauces make any dish new and different. I always love trying out new sauce recipes, and this blackened ranch sauce is so good that I choose to make it anytime when I have the occasion. And I bet you will think the same after trying it.
Is Blackened Ranch Keto-Friendly?
The traditional blackened ranch is not keto-friendly since it contains added sugar and other ingredients with strange names. But fortunately, you can easily make your keto-blackened ranch dressing at home taste as delicious as the original but with fewer carbs.
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Extremely easy to make.
- Taste exactly like the original one.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- Contain only 2g net carbs per serving.
Ingredients For This Copycat Popeye’s Blackened Ranch
I was surprised when I discovered that I could make such a delicious sauce with ingredients that I already have in my pantry.
- Mayonnaise – I recommend using the best quality of mayonnaise that you can find or a homemade one.
- Sour Cream – this ingredient will give a tangy taste making the sauce extremely creamy.
- Buttermilk – gives the sauce a sour taste.
- Dried Parsley&Dill
- Onion&Garlic Powder
- Salt&Pepper – to taste.
- Cayenne Pepper – you can skip this ingredient if you are not a fan of spicy food.
- Blackened Seasoning – will give a savory and spicy taste to the sauce.
How To Make This Delicious Copycat Popeye’s Blackened Ranch
You will never want to buy this sauce from the store once you see how easy it is to prepare it at home. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start by adding the mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk into a bowl and mix them well.
- Add the dried parsley, dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt (to taste), cayenne pepper, and blackened seasoning to the bowl. Whisk everything together until the spices are fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator and let the Blackened Ranch sit for about 30 minutes. This resting time will allow the flavors to develop and meld together.
- Fridge – You can store this sauce in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks. When ready to serve, stir well.
This copycat of Popeye’s blackened ranch shouldn’t be frozen because the texture will change and separate.
How To Use
- Dipping Sauce: It’s so delicious with crispy chicken tenders, chicken wings, or even fried shrimp. It adds a tangy and flavorful element to complement the crispy textures.
- Salad Dressing: Drizzle it over fresh salad for a zesty and creamy dressing.
- Burger or Sandwich Spread: Use it for burgers, wraps, or beef quesadillas. It adds a creamy and tangy flavor that pairs well with pan seared chicken, grilled beef, or even vegetarian options like baked zucchini fries.
- Side Dish: Serve the Blackened Ranch as a dipping sauce for side dishes like French fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, or even fried pickles.
- Party Platter: If you’re hosting a gathering, consider including the Blackened Ranch as part of a party platter. It can be served alongside an assortment of finger foods such as chicken skewers, vegetable crudités, mozzarella sticks, or jalapeño poppers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Sauce In Advance?
Absolutely! You can make it in advance and store it in a covered container in the refrigerator. For example, I make this sauce in advance and store it in a big jar to use as a dipping sauce for various dishes I plan to eat in the next few days.
More Sauce Recipes
- Easy Fry Sauce Recipe
- BEST 5 Minutes Yum Yum Sauce
- Easy Burger Sauce Recipe
- Easy Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Copycat Popeye’s Blackened Ranch
- First, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Next, add in the spices and mix in with a whisk.
- Let the mixture sit in your fridge for about 30 minutes before serving.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: