These mouthwatering Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are coated in a delicious blend of seasonings and packed with incredible flavors. These baked wings are a crispy sensation that will quickly become a beloved family favorite.
This easy parmesan chicken wings recipe is perfect for a snack, a party, or anytime you are craving something savory and delicious but also quick to make. And the best part is that it requires only a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
Learn how to make the best parmesan chicken wings recipe and serve them with your favorite sauce, such as ranch dressing, yum yum sauce, or blue cheese dressing. Everyone will love these chicken wings since they are super juicy on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
Get ready for a game-changer! This recipe for Parmesan chicken wings not only tastes incredible but also offers a healthier alternative for both adults and children. And the best part? It takes just 5 minutes of prep time!
So whether you’re cooking for yourself, your family, or a gathering, these Parmesan chicken wings are a fantastic choice. They’re quick to prepare, packed with flavor, and offer a guilt-free indulgence that everyone can enjoy.
Why Are You Going To Love This Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe
- Loaded with Flavor: Get ready for a flavor explosion! These wings are coated in a heavenly blend of Parmesan cheese that adds a rich and savory taste. Just imagine the crispy exterior giving way to juicy, tender meat with each bite. It’s pure culinary bliss!
- Easy and Versatile: This recipe is a true winner because it suits any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a casual get-together, preparing an appetizer for a special event, or simply craving a delicious dinner, these wings have you covered. They pair perfectly with any side dish you love, making it a breeze to create a complete and satisfying meal.
- Prepare Ahead of Time: Let’s talk convenience! You can whip up these wings ahead of your busy schedule. Simply make them a day in advance, refrigerate, and then serve them whenever you’re ready. It’s a lifesaver when you’re short on time but still want to impress your guests or enjoy a stress-free dinner.
- Healthier Option: Say goodbye to greasy fried wings! By baking these wings in the oven, you can indulge guilt-free. The result? Crispy goodness without the excess oil. It’s a win-win situation where you can savor every bite while making a more health-conscious choice.
- Party-Pleaser: Trust me, everyone will go crazy for these wings! Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team during game day or throwing a festive gathering, these Parmesan-coated delights will steal the show. Get ready for compliments and requests for the recipe because they’re just that good!
Ingredients For Parmesan Chicken Wings
Once you see what a delicious recipe you can prepare from such easy ingredients, you will take care to have them anytime in your kitchen to save you when you are struggling with the “what to cook tonight?” question. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Chicken Wings – Make sure to trim the wingtips if they haven’t been removed already. You want to focus on the meaty goodness!
- Garlic and Onion Powder – these two ingredients will add extra flavor to the chicken wings.
- Salt&Pepper – bring out all those delicious flavors.
- Smoked Paprika – This little gem will infuse your wings with a delicious smoky flavor, adding an extra layer of yumminess.
- Olive Oil – will help the coating stick to the wings and give them a super crispy texture.
For the garlic parmesan wing sauce
- Butter – It will give a delicious buttery flavor to the wings.
- Parmesan – use the best parmesan cheese for an intense and delicious flavor.
- Garlic – fresh minced garlic.
- Parsley – adds a fresh and bright flavor.
How To Make Parmesan Chicken Wings
This gluten-free parmesan chicken wings recipe is always a crowd-pleaser since it’s extremely delicious and easy to make. And when I say easy, I mean it; all you need is one bowl to season the chicken wings, then bake them and coat them in a delicious parmesan garlic sauce that’s also super easy to make. Here are the instructions that you need to follow:
Preheat The Oven
Start by preheating your oven at 400F and line a baking tray with parchment paper, then place a wire rack on the baking tray.
Preparing The Chicken Wings
If the wingtips are still intact, remove them. Place the chicken wings in a bowl, then add the seasonings. Toss the wings well to ensure they are evenly coated with the seasoning mixture.
Bake The Chicken Wings
Arrange the seasoned chicken wings on the prepared baking tray with the wire rack. Bake them in the preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes or until they turn golden brown and achieve a crispy texture. Keep an eye on them to avoid burning.
Make The Garlic Sauce
While the chicken wings are baking, melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the minced garlic and chopped parsley to the melted butter, stirring well to combine. Let the flavors meld together for a few minutes.
Coat The Baked Chicken Wings With Sauce
Once the chicken wings are done baking, carefully transfer them to a large bowl. Pour the prepared Parmesan garlic sauce over the wings, ensuring they are well-coated. For an extra burst of flavor, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top. At this point, you can enjoy the wings or broil for a few minutes until ultra crispy.
Tips and Variations
- Start by patting dry the chicken wings before seasoning them. This step helps to achieve a wonderfully crispy skin that everyone will love.
- Opt for freshly grated parmesan cheese to enhance the flavor and texture of the wings. The freshness of the cheese adds a delightful touch.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative with the seasonings! Feel free to add your favorite herbs, spices, or even a touch of dried oregano to personalize the flavor profile.
- When arranging the wings in the pan or air fryer, be sure to leave some space between them. This allows for even cooking, ensuring each wing becomes perfectly crispy and golden brown.
- For those who enjoy a spicy kick, consider sprinkling some red pepper chili flakes on the wings. It adds a zesty and fiery element to the Parmesan chicken wings that can be quite delightful.
These baked parmesan chicken wings go perfectly with a dipping sauce or side dish. Here are some interesting ideas:
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Yum Yum Sauce
- Quick Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Easy Roasted Asparagus
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Fridge: you can store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: these parmesan chicken wings are also freezer friendly. So if you want, you can store the leftovers in a freezer bag for up to 2 months.
- To Reheat: thaw the chicken wings in the fridge overnight(if they are frozen), then reheat them in the oven or air fryer for 5 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Fry The Chicken Wings Instead Of Baking Them?
Sure, you can choose to fry the wings if you prefer so. To do that, heat about 1 cup of olive oil in a large pan, add the chicken wings, and fry them for about 8 minutes until cooked through.
You could also make air fryer parmesan chicken wings if you prefer cooking them in oil.
How Long To Cook Chicken Wings?
To achieve the perfect crispy and golden brown chicken wings, it’s recommended to bake them in the oven at 400 degrees F for approximately 45 minutes. However, it’s essential to keep a watchful eye on them to prevent the seasoning from burning or becoming overly charred. Adjust the cooking time if needed to ensure the wings reach the desired level of crispness without compromising their delicious flavor. Happy cooking!
Can I Use Frozen Wings?
Sure, if you forgot to thaw the chicken wings, you can bake them frozen. However, you need to know that the cooking time will increase by 15 minutes.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Yes, this recipe is great for meal prep. Just prepare and cook the chicken wings as we did in this recipe and store them in the fridge. Then when you are ready to enjoy them, make the sauce, reheat the chicken wings, and mix them with the parmesan cheese and garlic sauce.
More Chicken Recipes
- Easy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce
- Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breast Recipe
- Juicy Air Fryer Whole Chicken
Parmesan Chicken Wings
For Garlic parmesan wing sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, then place a wire rack on the baking tray.
- Gently pat the wings dry using a paper towel.
- Add the chicken wings to a bowl and season them.
- Place the wings in the oven and bake them for 20 minutes. Remember to flip the wings over and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes, or until they turn crispy and achieve a delicious golden brown color.
- Make The Garlic Sauce. Melt the butter and mix it with the minced garlic and parsley.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and transfer them to a bowl.
- Pour the garlic sauce over them and sprinkle with freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
- Toss until each chicken wing is fully coated in sauce and parmesan.
- Bake the wings for 5 more minutes, or until they become crispy and browned to perfection. Broil for a few minutes if desired.
- garnish with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley.
Can I Male Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings?For those using an air fryer, follow these steps to achieve a slightly different twist:
- Arrange the seasoned wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400°F. Let them cook for approximately 20-22 minutes until they become beautifully browned and crispy.
- Take the wings out, toss them with half of the sauce, and return them to the air fryer for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Finally, give the wings a final toss with the remaining sauce, and they’re ready to be served with an extra burst of flavor!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: