Finding the right keto bread recipe, it’s not an easy task. I tried many recipes in my keto journey and what I’m sure of is that none of them will ever be close to the real wheat bread.
I wasted expensive ingredients trying to create the perfect keto bread that has the closest texture and tastes exactly as the loaves of bread I used to eat before starting keto.
But, despite not being fully satisfied with the keto bread recipes online, I decided to try the 90-second keto bread recipe.
I’m so surprised by how simple and easy it’s to have keto bread that surprisingly tastes good.
The ingredients you will need to make keto bread
It’s a single serving keto bread recipe, little ingredients are needed and in 90 seconds you can eat a low carb sandwich. Great for grilled cheese too.
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour or 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon full-fat cream cheese/ mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon parmesan/ cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
You will love my Keto Mozzarella Muffins. Also, a super easy recipe to make and unquestionably tasty.
How to make keto 90 second keto bread?
The instructions on how to make the keto bread are so simple to follow. I created a step by step video showing you exactly how to make it.
All you have to do to make the perfect low carb bread in only 90 seconds:
- In a bowl simply mix all the ingredients with a fork.
- Transfer the mixture to a microwave safe greased bowl.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or until the top it’s firm.
- Cut the keto bread in half.
Wait, that’s not all. Here comes the part that will make this 90-second keto bread appetizing.
I DESIGNED A KETO PROGRAM TO DELIVER YOU THE FAST RESULTS YOU WANT, REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT, IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL HEALTH & ENERGY LEVELS. Lose 10-21lbs in the next month.
How to make 90 second Keto Bread? Low Carb & Grain-free
- Melt the butter in the microwave,
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a microwave safe greased bowl/mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or until the top it's firm.
- Cut the keto bread in half, horizontally.
- In a heated skillet melt one tablespoon of butter.
- Toast the keto bread on each side.
Now you can have a keto sandwich without all the carbs.
I’m now thinking of finding one of those silicone molds, shaped like a slice of bread. If you know where I can find something like this, let me know in the comments below!
The original recipe calls for three tablespoons of almond flour which turned out excellent too, but it’s slightly higher in carbs and calories, and some people are allergic to almonds.
How many carbs are in the 90 second keto bread?
This recipe is super low in carbs and makes a single serving. It’s the perfect bread substitute to make if you want it quick.
The whole recipe with almond flour has only 3g net carbs. To figure out the net carbs, all you have to do is to subtract the fiber from the total carbs.
- 367 calories
- 6g carbohydrates, 3g fiber
- 3g NET carbohydrates
- 14g protein
- 34g fat
Can you replace the coconut flour with almond flour?
Yes, you can. Just replace the coconut flour with 3 tablespoons of almond flour.
If you want to make the recipe later, pin it on your Pinterest board.