Who doesn’t love keto cookies that just come out of the oven? So if you love cookies as much as we do, you have come to the right place. From decadent chocolate cookies, shortbread keto cookies, and peanut butter cookies to refreshing lemon cookies and much more, we gathered over 26 of our favorite keto cookies recipes for you.
We’ve collected one of the best and most delicious low carb cookies recipes for almost all tastes, so you can quickly choose the one that suits you. With these delectable cookie recipes, you can make cookies for a party or as a sweet snack without going wrong.
The best part? None of these keto cookies require sugar or high-carb flours to make them crispy and delicious!
- Are Cookies Keto-Friendly?
- Common Ingredients In Keto Cookies Recipes
- Equipment Needed To Make Keto Cookies
Tips For Making The Best Keto Cookies
- Coconut Flour Cookies
- Pignoli Cookies
- Keto Thin Mints
- Double Chocolate Keto Hazelnut Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
- Keto Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Best Fudgy Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Easy Keto Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
- Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Salted Caramel Cookies
- Keto Snowball Cookies
- Keto Macadamia Raspberry Cookies
- The Best Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies – 2g net carbs
- Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies
- Edible Keto Cookie Dough
- Keto & Gluten Free Samoa Cookie
- Soft Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cookies
- Keto Dairy-Free&Nut Free Coffee Cookies
- Buttery Sugar-Free Keto Lemon Cookies
- Sugar Free Walnut Cookies
- Flourless Chocolate Cookies
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Cookies
- Easy Homemade Low Carb Keto Oreo Cookies
- Golden Keto Sandwich Cookies
- The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs each
- 26 Keto Cookies Recipes – Best Low Carb Recipes
Are Cookies Keto-Friendly?
I think that we all know that not all cookies are keto because they are made with regular flour, sugar, and other high-carb ingredients. But fortunately, there are keto cookie recipes that taste even better than those traditional ones.
Common Ingredients In Keto Cookies Recipes
- Almond Flour – This is one of the greatest flour substitutes for making cookies. It’s low-carb, grain-free, and generally accessible. Most grocery stores carry almond flour, which is reasonably easy to use in place of high-carb flour.
- Coconut Flour – Another great flour substitute is coconut flour, the second most popular flour to use in baked cookies because it is nut-free, low in fat, and high in fiber. I like that it is cheap, and you only need a little bit, which significantly lowers the carb count when creating keto treats.
- Sweetener – When it comes to sugar alternatives, you have a long list to choose from. Here are our favorite ones: Erythritol, Monk Fruit, Stevia, Allulose, Yacon Syrup, and Sucralose.
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Nuts – Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans, or Hazelnuts.
- Berries – Make your keto cookies tastier by adding blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries.
- Cream Cheese
- Cocoa Powder
See how easy it is to make our favorite Keto Cookies.
Equipment Needed To Make Keto Cookies
Another great thing about making cookies is that they are extremely easy to make using only a few objects. Here are some of them:
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Mixing bowl
- Cookies Scoop
- Measuring Cups
Tips For Making The Best Keto Cookies
- If the recipe requires butter, make sure you use room temperature one.
- Your cookies will continue to cook if you let them cool directly on the hot pans, which may cause the bottoms to over-brown. Therefore, I advise utilizing a cooling rack.
- Eggs should always be at room temperature to avoid that eggy taste and smell.
- Give them about 150minutes, and they should spread less when baking since chilling cookie dough in the refrigerator or freezer helps solidify the butter.
Coconut Flour Cookies
Keto Thin Mints
Double Chocolate Keto Hazelnut Cookies
Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
Keto Thumbprint Cookies
Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Best Fudgy Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Easy Keto Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto Salted Caramel Cookies
Keto Snowball Cookies
Keto Macadamia Raspberry Cookies
The Best Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies – 2g net carbs
Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies
Edible Keto Cookie Dough
Keto & Gluten Free Samoa Cookie
Soft Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cookies
Keto Dairy-Free&Nut Free Coffee Cookies
Buttery Sugar-Free Keto Lemon Cookies
Sugar Free Walnut Cookies
Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Coconut Chocolate Keto Cookies
Easy Homemade Low Carb Keto Oreo Cookies
Golden Keto Sandwich Cookies
The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs each
26 Keto Cookies Recipes – Best Low Carb Recipes
- 1 ½ cups almond flour superfine, blanched
- ½ cup granulated sweetener
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 large egg room temperature
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C and line a baking sheed with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the melted butter and sweetener until combined. Add the egg, and vanilla extract and contine mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients: almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine until a ball of dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Make 12 cookie dough balls and place them on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy and lightely brown on the edges.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: