Are you looking for the best keto zucchini recipes on the internet? Then, I’ve got you covered! To help you plan your next keto dinner, I’ve gathered over 26 low carb zucchini recipes for you to use up all that extra zucchini.
Here are over 20 low carb keto zucchini recipes to offer you variety and incredibly tasty ways to prepare all that summer squash. Enjoy zucchini all year long as the main meal, a side dish, or even in a baked keto dessert! Everyone will find something to their liking. As always, recommendations for substitutions, ways to serve zucchini meals, and best storage options are given.
- How To Prepare And Cook Zucchini
- How Do I Pick The Best Zucchini
- How Can I Store Zucchini
- Cooking with Zucchini Tips
- Keto Zucchini Recipes Video
Sides, Snacks & Appetizers
- Keto Baked Zucchini Rings
- Crispy Parmesan Baked Zucchini Fries
- Zucchini Ricotta Roll Ups
- Healthy Low Carb Keto Zucchini Fritters
- Instant Pot Zucchini
- Easy Baked Zucchini with Parmesan
- Keto Loaded Parmesan Zucchini Slices
- Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Savory Keto Muffins
- Keto Stuffed Zucchini Mini Bites
- Low Carb Zucchini Frittata for Breakfast or Snacks
- Healthy Zucchini Soft “Taco” Tortilla Shells
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
- The Best Zucchini Lasagna Recipe (Not Watery) – Keto and Low Carb
- Shrimp Foil Packets With Zucchini
- High-fat Keto Alfredo Creamy Zucchini Noodles – Easy & Low Carb
- Shrimp Scampi
- Zucchini Noodles with Bolognese Sauce
- Keto Zucchini Bread
- Cream of Zucchini Soup (Keto | Low-Carb)
- Low Carb Hummus (Bean Free)
- 26 Best Keto Zucchini Recipes
How To Prepare And Cook Zucchini
Zucchini has a delicate taste that makes them simple to prepare and use in various meals and desserts. Here are some of the numerous ways to prepare zucchini:
- Fried – in oil, butter, or in an air fryer.
- Baked – savory or sweet.
- Grilled – perfect for a keto salad or as a side dish
- Stuffed – with ground meats and sauces.
- Boiled – in soups, whether light or thick
How Do I Pick The Best Zucchini
When picking zucchini, look for firmness, no soft areas, and a brilliant green hue. Smaller squashes have less liquid than bigger ones, and their skins are thinner. They’re great for me if they’re between six and eight ounces.
How Can I Store Zucchini
Zucchini is best stored in a partly sealed container in the refrigerator. It can be stored for up to five days. For this, a plastic zip-top bag works nicely.
Cooking with Zucchini Tips
- Don’t overcook: Zucchini contains more than 90% water weight. Please stick to the instructions and stop cooking the squash when it’s still firm and appears undercooked.
- If a small-medium zucchini is requested for in the recipe, chop a giant zucchini in half. On an angle, cut it into 2-inch circles.
- Even if you’re baking with zucchini, there’s no need to peel it. Zucchini skin is edible, readily digested, and high in nutrients. Just remember to wash it beforehand!
Keto Zucchini Recipes Video
Sides, Snacks & Appetizers
Keto Baked Zucchini Rings
Crispy Parmesan Baked Zucchini Fries
Zucchini Ricotta Roll Ups
Healthy Low Carb Keto Zucchini Fritters
Instant Pot Zucchini
Easy Baked Zucchini with Parmesan
Keto Loaded Parmesan Zucchini Slices
Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Savory Keto Muffins
Keto Stuffed Zucchini Mini Bites
Low Carb Zucchini Frittata for Breakfast or Snacks
Healthy Zucchini Soft “Taco” Tortilla Shells
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Zucchini Pizza Bites
The Best Zucchini Lasagna Recipe (Not Watery) – Keto and Low Carb
Shrimp Foil Packets With Zucchini
High-fat Keto Alfredo Creamy Zucchini Noodles – Easy & Low Carb
Zucchini Noodles with Bolognese Sauce
Keto Zucchini Bread
Cream of Zucchini Soup (Keto | Low-Carb)
Low Carb Hummus (Bean Free)
Keto Healthy Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Keto Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Keto Zucchini Chocolate Cake
Keto Lemon Zucchini Bread
Keto Chocolate Zucchini Brownies.
26 Best Keto Zucchini Recipes
- 2-3 zucchini
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a largte pan and saute the onions for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue cooking.
- Pour the broth, heavy cream, and season with salt, pepper to taste. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese and simmer until it starts to thicken.
- Place the sliced zucchini in the bottom of a casserole dish, and pour the creasm sauce. Sprinklw with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or chives. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: