So you’ve decided to give the keto diet a chance. But except you want to eat spinach salad every day, you’re going to need some keto lunch ideas. So here we are to rescue you: we created a list with 30 quick and easy keto lunch ideas that aren’t taste like “diet” food. All these keto recipes are amazingly quick to make and need only easy ingredients.
I used to have a hard time making keto lunches because every time, I wanted something simple to prepare. If you’re taking it to work or school, something cold to eat is preferable, and bonus points if you can prepare it ahead of time so you can grab it and go on busy days.
We made this list thinking of you guys and us at the same time because we know that it’s quite difficult with lunches recipes when you are beginning a keto diet. So with this list by your side, everything is going to be so much easier.
Starting from easy keto bowls recipes and salads to fancy salmon recipes, this list is full of delicious ideas that will make the keto diet one of the most attractive diet that you will ever try.
These keto lunch dishes not only are low-carb and high-fat, but they also take less than 30 minutes to prepare, leaving you plenty of time to get out and live your best keto life. If you’re looking for more keto chicken recipes that are just as easy to make, here you can find tons of fantastic keto chicken recipe ideas.
- The Best Keto Pork Chops Cast Iron Skillet Recipe
- Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Keto pork and green pepper stir-fry
- Taco Stuffed Avocados
- Easy Oven Roasted Keto Kale Sprouts with Bacon
- Beef and Broccoli Bowls with Sunshine Sauce
- Big Mac in a Bowl (Big Mac Salad) Keto, Low Carb, GF
- Low Carb Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
- Crispy Keto Fried Chicken
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
- Garlic Chicken Alfredo Pizza (Keto-Friendly and Low Carb)
- Zero Carb Chicken Crust Pizza – Keto & Low-Carb
- 20 Minute Keto Pizza
- The Best Keto Pizza with Keto Fathead Dough Crust
- Keto Antipasto Salad
- Keto Tuna Melt
- The Best Low Carb Keto Salmon Patties Recipe – Ready in 20 minutes
- Low Carb Shredded Chicken Taco Bowl
- Best Easy and Healthy Tuna Salad – Keto & Low Carb Recipe
- Easy Low-Carb, Keto Spinach Dip
- Easy Broccoli Salad
- Keto Mug Lasagne
- Easy Low Carb Keto Avocado Chicken Salad
- Keto Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
- Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Sausage Balls – Keto and Low Carb
- Keto Orange Peel Shrimp
- Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Low Carb Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Salmon Gremolata with Roasted Vegetables
- 31 Best Keto Lunch Recipes to Make in under 30 minutes
The Best Keto Pork Chops Cast Iron Skillet Recipe
Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin
Instant Pot Meatloaf
Keto pork and green pepper stir-fry
Taco Stuffed Avocados
Easy Oven Roasted Keto Kale Sprouts with Bacon
Beef and Broccoli Bowls with Sunshine Sauce
Big Mac in a Bowl (Big Mac Salad) Keto, Low Carb, GF
Low Carb Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
Crispy Keto Fried Chicken
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
Garlic Chicken Alfredo Pizza (Keto-Friendly and Low Carb)
Zero Carb Chicken Crust Pizza – Keto & Low-Carb
20 Minute Keto Pizza
The Best Keto Pizza with Keto Fathead Dough Crust
Keto Antipasto Salad
Keto Tuna Melt
The Best Low Carb Keto Salmon Patties Recipe – Ready in 20 minutes
Low Carb Shredded Chicken Taco Bowl
Best Easy and Healthy Tuna Salad – Keto & Low Carb Recipe
Easy Low-Carb, Keto Spinach Dip
Easy Broccoli Salad
Keto Mug Lasagne
Easy Low Carb Keto Avocado Chicken Salad
Keto Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
Parmesan Chicken Casserole
Sausage Balls – Keto and Low Carb
Keto Orange Peel Shrimp
Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Low Carb Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe
Salmon Gremolata with Roasted Vegetables
31 Best Keto Lunch Recipes to Make in under 30 minutes
- 2 cups salad
- 4 oz grilled chicken
- 2 tbsp low carb salad dressing
- Slice the grilled chicken and place it over the green salad.
- Pour the low carb salad dressing and mix.
- Enjoy immediatly.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: