Cookies are my favorite part of Christmas, and baking the best keto Christmas cookies is what brings us together. Forget the sugar-filled treats and make low carb Christmas cookies that everyone will love. We gathered over 30 most popular gluten free cookies recipes, so get your ingredients and start baking!
It’s super easy to whip up a batch or more of easy grain-free cookies that will help you stay on track and bring the best smells of a warm Christmas.
I’ve put together this list of my favorite Christmas cookies that you can easily make at home and enjoy with a cup of tasty keto eggnog or keto hot chocolate. There are also tons of delicious holiday desserts in my ebook. You’ll absolutely love the Keto Ginger Bread Cake Roll.
Want to start your low carb holiday baking? I’ve got 31 fantastic make-ahead, freezable cookie recipes that help you stay on track during holidays. All the keto Christmas cookies recipes are tested, perfect for gifts or cookie platters.
- What are the Best Keto Christmas Cookies?
- Keto Baking Ingredients in Low Carb Cookies
- How To Store Keto Cookies?
Keto and Low Carb Christmas Cookies Recipes
- Keto Snowball Cookies
- Keto Sugar Cookies – Low-Carb & Sugar-Free
- The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs each
- KETO CHEWY GINGER “MOLASSES” COOKIES
- KETO DANISH BUTTER COOKIES
- The Best Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies – 2g net carbs
- Keto Rum Balls
- Pumpkin Pie Snowball Cookies
- FOUR-INGREDIENT FLOURLESS, SUGAR-FREE PISTACHIO COOKIES
- Low Carb Cranberry Cookies
- FLOURLESS SUGAR-FREE CHOCOLATE SHORTBREAD COOKIES
- Low Carb Holiday Cookies
- Tagalong Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- KETO SUGAR COOKIES – LOW CARB / SUGAR FREE
- Keto Snickerdoodle Creme Cookies
- Easy Homemade Low Carb Keto Oreo Cookies
- Soft Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cookies
- 5 Minute No Bake Keto Cookies – 2 Ways and Just 2g Carbs
- Keto Gingerbread cookies
- LOW CARB KETO CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES
- KETO SPICE COOKIES
- Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- BEST EASY KETO PUMPKIN COOKIES
- PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS – KETO COOKIE RECIPE
- KETO CHRISTMAS COOKIES
- Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT STARS
- SNOWBALL KETO CHRISTMAS COOKIES
- Keto Cheesecake Cookies
- KETO SUGAR COOKIES
- Keto Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies Recipe
- 31 Best Keto Christmas Cookies – Best Low Carb Christmas Cookies
What are the Best Keto Christmas Cookies?
- keto sugar cookies
- keto gingerbread cookies
- keto rum balls
- keto spritz cookies
Keto Baking Ingredients in Low Carb Cookies
You’ll find out that most of the keto low carb Christmas cookies below are made of common low carb ingredients such as coconut flour, almond flour, sugar-free chocolate chips, Erythritol, or any other low carb sweeteners. It’s easy to order all your favorite keto baking ingredients online. Here are my favorite low carb products I use all the time:
- Keto Sugar Substitutes
- Almond Flour and Coconut Flour
- Sugar-free chocolate chips
- Sugar-Free Sprinkles
How To Store Keto Cookies?
The Best thing about these grain-free keto cookies is that they last for up to one week at room temperature. Just place the leftover cookies in an airtight container. You can also refrigerate them for up to 3 weeks, so keto cookies are perfect for making ahead!
You can also freeze these gluten free Christmas cookies, which is a fabulous way to get ready for the holidays. Bake as many batches of cookies you want in advance, freeze them, and when ready to serve, just take them out of the freezer and allow them to defrost at room temperature.
Keto and Low Carb Christmas Cookies Recipes
Keto Snowball Cookies
Keto Sugar Cookies – Low-Carb & Sugar-Free
The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs each
KETO CHEWY GINGER “MOLASSES” COOKIES
KETO DANISH BUTTER COOKIES
The Best Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies – 2g net carbs
Keto Rum Balls
Pumpkin Pie Snowball Cookies
FOUR-INGREDIENT FLOURLESS, SUGAR-FREE PISTACHIO COOKIES
Low Carb Cranberry Cookies
FLOURLESS SUGAR-FREE CHOCOLATE SHORTBREAD COOKIES
Low Carb Holiday Cookies
Tagalong Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
KETO SUGAR COOKIES – LOW CARB / SUGAR FREE
Keto Snickerdoodle Creme Cookies
Easy Homemade Low Carb Keto Oreo Cookies
Soft Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cookies
5 Minute No Bake Keto Cookies – 2 Ways and Just 2g Carbs
LOW CARB KETO CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES
KETO SPICE COOKIES
Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
BEST EASY KETO PUMPKIN COOKIES
PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS – KETO COOKIE RECIPE
KETO CHRISTMAS COOKIES
Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Well, these keto-friendly chocolate crinkle cookies are super rich & chocolaty and healthy at the same time!
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT STARS
SNOWBALL KETO CHRISTMAS COOKIES
Keto Cheesecake Cookies
KETO SUGAR COOKIES
Keto Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies Recipe
31 Best Keto Christmas Cookies – Best Low Carb Christmas Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C and line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients: the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, and baking powder.
- Add the egg, butter, vanilla extract and the butter. Mix until you get a sticky dough.
- Shape the dough into a log shape, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Cut the dough into 12 equal sized cookies. Place the cookies on the prepared sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10minutes or until the edges start to brown. Allow to rest for a few minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: