Are you looking for the best Keto Christmas Desserts to make this season? Then, you’ve come to the right place. We collected a list of over 40 keto desserts for the holidays that are surprisingly easy to prepare, but so impressive.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and we all know what that means, right? Sugary cookies, pies, chocolate treats, cake, and so many other delicious treats are all over the place, tempting us to give up on our sugar-free habits.
So, since the holidays are almost here, trying to stick to the keto diet seems super difficult, isn’t it? But, believe it or not, if you know where to search, there are some truly wonderful keto treats for Christmas!
The best part about these simple Keto Christmas sweets is that they look so fancy and delicious that no one would believe they’re keto and low carb.
Your friends and family won’t even realize they’re eating keto sweets since they’re so tasty. These keto desserts are fantastic all year long, so don’t think you have to keep them just for the holidays!
The craving for tasty Christmas desserts is hard to resist as the holidays come closer. But for those on a keto diet or wanting to avoid excess sugar and carbs, those traditional treats can be a bit tricky. Don’t worry, though! We’ve put together more than 30 keto-friendly Christmas desserts that are delicious and perfect for the festivities.
This post will explore these low-carb, high-flavor treats to help you enjoy the season without straying from your dietary goals. Let’s jump into the world of keto Christmas desserts and pick up some handy tips along the way.
Common Ingredients in Keto Christmas Desserts
- Keto Flours – My favorite flour to use in keto desserts are almond flour and coconut flour.
- Sugar Alternatives – To keep these recipes low carb, we need to switch the white sugar with a low-carb sweetener. Some of the best sweeteners are Erythritol, Swerve, Monk Fruit, Allulose, or Xylitol. All of these sweeteners come in both granulated and powdered form.
- Cream Cheese – I love to use cream cheese to make a delicious sugar-free cream keto frosting for cupcakes and cakes!
- Spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, gingerbread spice.
- Dark Chocolate or Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Top Tips for a Keto Christmas
Before we delve into the dessert recipes, here are some essential tips to help you navigate a keto Christmas successfully:
- Plan Ahead: Plan your menu and desserts. This ensures you have keto-friendly options readily available during the holiday season.
- Substitute Smartly: Many traditional ingredients can be swapped with keto-friendly alternatives, such as almond flour or erythritol for sugar.
- Portion Control: While keto desserts are low in carbs, they can still be calorie-dense due to their fat content. Keep an eye on portion sizes.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated and help control cravings.
- Be Mindful of Alcohol: If you want alcoholic beverages, choose low-carb options like dry wine or clear spirits mixed with sugar-free mixers.
See how easy it is to make our favorite Keto Christmas Dessert!
The Easiest Keto Candied Pecans
Keto Gingerbread Cookies
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
Keto Fruit Cake
Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
Keto Sugar Cookies
Eggnog Cookies (gluten free, vegan, keto)
Keto Gingersnap Cookies – Easy Keto Ginger Cookies
No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs each
Easy Sugar-Free Keto Peppermint Patties Recipe
Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Easy Homemade Low Carb Keto Oreo Cookies
Best Fudgy Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Keto French Silk Pie
KETO RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Low Carb Keto Chocolate Mousse
Keto Cherry Pie
The Ultimate No-Fail Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie
Keto Buche de Noel
Keto Chocolate Roll Cake
Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Keto Chocolate Orange Cake
Bite-Size Keto Low Carb Chocolate Glazed Donuts
Keto Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Keto Red Velvet Cupcakes
Christmas Tree Cupcakes Low Carb
The Best Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – Super Moist and Fudgy
Keto Gingerbread Loaf with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Keto Gingerbread Cake
Keto Snowball Cookies
Keto Butter Cookies
Sugar Free Chocolate Truffles
Keto Cranberry Biscotti
Festive Keto Cranberry Orange Cookies
Keto Rum Balls
Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Keto Pecan Bars
Keto Pecan Pie – Only 4g net carbs
Homemade Low Carb Keto Eggnog
Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge | High-fat & Low-Carb Fat Bomb
Creamy & Thick Keto Hot Chocolate – Paleo Sugar-Free Drink
With these 30+ keto Christmas desserts, you can enjoy the holiday season without compromising your dietary goals. Whether hosting a holiday gathering or simply treating yourself, these low-carb, high-flavor options will add festive cheer to your celebrations.
So, whip up your favorite keto Christmas dessert and indulge in the season’s magic without the guilt of traditional sugar-laden treats. Wishing you a happy and healthy keto Christmas!
30+ Keto Christmas Desserts – Best Low Carb Deserts
- Prepare the crust, then place in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile make the peanut butter filling by combining all the ingredients in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Top with melted chocolate and peanut butter. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.