Are you looking for the best Keto Christmas Recipes to make this season? Then, you’ve come to the right place. We collected a list of 27 keto desserts for the holidays that are surprisingly easy to prepare, but so impressive.
It’s begging to look a lot like Christmas, and we all know what that means, right? Sugary cookies, pies, chocolate treats, cake, and so many other delicious treats are all over the place tempting us to give up on our sugar-free habits.
So, since the holidays are almost here, trying to stick to the keto diet seems super difficult, isn’t it? But, believe it or not, if you know where to search, there are some truly wonderful keto treats for Christmas!
The best part about these simple Keto Christmas sweets is that they look so fancy and delicious that no one would believe they’re keto and low carb.
Your friends and family won’t even realize they’re eating keto sweets since they’re so tasty. These keto desserts are fantastic all year long, so don’t think you have to keep them just for the holidays!
Common Ingredients in Keto Christmas Desserts
- The Easiest Keto Candied Pecans
- Christmas Keto Gingerbread Cookies – Low Carb, Sugar-free and Grain-free
- Easy Keto Low-Carb Soft Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Keto Sugar Cookies – Low-Carb & Sugar-Free
- Eggnog Cookies (gluten free, vegan, keto)
- No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs each
- Easy Sugar-Free Keto Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Homemade Low Carb Keto Oreo Cookies
- Keto French Silk Pie
- Keto Cherry Pie
- The Ultimate No-Fail Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Chocolate Roll Cake
- Keto Chocolate Orange Cake
- Bite-Size Keto Low Carb Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Keto Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Keto Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes Low Carb
- The Best Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – Super Moist and Fudgy
- Keto Gingerbread Cake
- Keto Snowball Cookies
- Sugar Free Chocolate Truffles
- Keto Rum Balls
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Pecan Bars
- Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge | High-fat & Low-Carb Fat Bomb
- Luscious Homemade Eggnog 🎁 gluten free, keto & paleo
- Creamy & Thick Keto Hot Chocolate – Paleo Sugar-Free Drink
- 27 Keto Christmas Desserts – Best Low Carb Deserts
Common Ingredients in Keto Christmas Desserts
- Keto Flours – My favorite flour to use in keto desserts are almond flour and coconut flour.
- Sugar Alternatives – To keep these recipes low carb we need to switch the white sugar with a low carb sweetener. Some the best sweeteners are Erythritol, Monk Fruit, Allulose, and Xylitol. All of these sweeteners come in both granulated or powdered form.
- Cream Cheese – I love to use cream cheese to make a delicious sugar free cream keto frosting for cupcakes and cakes!
- Spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, gingerbread spice.
- Dark Chocolate or Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
See how easy it is to make our favorite Keto Christmas Dessert!
The Easiest Keto Candied Pecans
Christmas Keto Gingerbread Cookies – Low Carb, Sugar-free and Grain-free
Easy Keto Low-Carb Soft Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
Keto Sugar Cookies – Low-Carb & Sugar-Free
Eggnog Cookies (gluten free, vegan, keto)
No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs each
Easy Sugar-Free Keto Peppermint Patties Recipe
Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy Homemade Low Carb Keto Oreo Cookies
Keto French Silk Pie
Keto Cherry Pie
The Ultimate No-Fail Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie
Keto Chocolate Roll Cake
Keto Chocolate Orange Cake
Bite-Size Keto Low Carb Chocolate Glazed Donuts
Keto Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Keto Red Velvet Cupcakes
Christmas Tree Cupcakes Low Carb
The Best Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – Super Moist and Fudgy
Keto Gingerbread Cake
Keto Snowball Cookies
Sugar Free Chocolate Truffles
Keto Rum Balls
Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Keto Pecan Bars
Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge | High-fat & Low-Carb Fat Bomb
Luscious Homemade Eggnog 🎁 gluten free, keto & paleo
Creamy & Thick Keto Hot Chocolate – Paleo Sugar-Free Drink
27 Keto Christmas Desserts – Best Low Carb Deserts
- Prepare the crust, then place in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile make the peanut butter filling by combining all the ingredients in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Top with melted chocolate and peanut butter. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: