Are you craving chocolate desserts on a low carb diet? With these 25 keto chocolate desserts, you can curb chocolate cravings instantly without the extra carbs.
Chocolate – a word that is melting your heart. Chocolate is love, chocolate is helping you in your hardest and your happier time. And you will be pleased to hear that chocolate is ok to enjoy on a keto diet from time to time.
Everyone needs a little extra chocolate, and this list has some of my favorite recipes that are easy to incorporate into your keto diet.
Starting from easy chocolate mousse, cookies, and fat bombs to gorgeous chocolate cakes, keto brownies, and low carb donuts, you will find in this list the heaven of keto sweets.
There are so many great Keto chocolate recipe ideas out there, and I know everyone has different taste buds. This list includes a lot of ideas for everyone.
- Can I Have Chocolate on Keto?
- Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- Common Ingredients In Keto Chocolate Desserts
Best Keto Chocolate Desserts Recipes
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse – 5 Minute Keto Dessert
- No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Creme Brulee
- Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Chocolate Pudding
- Keto Chocolate Orange Cake
- Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge | High-fat & Low-Carb Fat Bomb
- Keto Chocolate Fudge
- Super Moist Double Chocolate Keto Pound Cake
- Keto Cake – The BEST Chocolate Recipe
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- Flourless Chocolate Cookies
- Keto Tagalong Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Almond Joy Candy Bars
- The Best Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – Super Moist and Fudgy
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes with Avocado Buttercream
- Easy Keto Fat Bombs (4 Ingredients)- 2g Net Carbs
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Sugar Free Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Banana Brownies
- Healthy Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe – Keto & Paleo
- Easy Keto Brownies with Coconut Flour – Fudgy & Delicious
- Keto Donuts
- Bite-Size Keto Low Carb Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Keto Rum Balls
- 25 Keto Chocolate Desserts for any Chocolate Lover
Can I Have Chocolate on Keto?
Yes!! Fortunately, chocolate is 100% okay on keto. But you need to be very careful with the sugar contained. Dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, and unsweetened cocoa powder can be incorporated into many delicious keto desserts!
Because dark chocolate contains more cacao and less sugar than milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate, I use almost 80% to 100% dark chocolate in my recipes. Of course, the higher the percentage of cacao, the better!
Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Chocolate may be beneficial to your health! That’s right — numerous studies show that the chemicals in chocolate have immense brain-boosting benefits! From making you happier to helping you curb cravings to reduce the likelihood of stroke, Alzheimer’s, and dementia, chocolate isn’t just delicious, it’s a superfood.
Dark chocolate can also:
- reduces inflamation and may lower blood pressure
- Protects the skin from oxidative damages from UV radiations
- Increases satiety, so you eat less,
- prevent cardiovascular disease (*)
Common Ingredients In Keto Chocolate Desserts
The keto chocolate recipes listed below are made with keto-friendly ingredients like butter, cocoa, sugar substitutes, and flour substitutes.
- Almond Flour – is a common keto substitute for traditional wheat flour. Almond Flour is available in most grocery stores and relatively simple to use when replacing high-carb flour.
- Coconut Flour – is another helpful low-carb baking ingredient. Coconut flour is made from dried and ground coconut meat. Because it’s such a high fiber and absorbent, a little bit of coconut flour goes a long way.
- Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips – A lot of the following recipes call for chocolate chips.
- Cocoa Powder – Cocoa powder is a crucial ingredient when creating keto chocolate desserts. It gives any chocolate dessert a deep and rich chocolate flavor with just using a little.
Best Keto Chocolate Desserts Recipes
Chocolate Avocado Mousse – 5 Minute Keto Dessert
No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Creme Brulee
Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
Keto Chocolate Pudding
Keto Chocolate Orange Cake
Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge | High-fat & Low-Carb Fat Bomb
Keto Chocolate Fudge
Super Moist Double Chocolate Keto Pound Cake
Keto Cake – The BEST Chocolate Recipe
Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Keto Tagalong Cookies
Dark Chocolate Almond Joy Candy Bars
The Best Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – Super Moist and Fudgy
Keto Chocolate Cupcakes with Avocado Buttercream
Easy Keto Fat Bombs (4 Ingredients)- 2g Net Carbs
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Sugar Free Chocolate Truffles
The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
Keto Chocolate Banana Brownies
Healthy Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe – Keto & Paleo
Easy Keto Brownies with Coconut Flour – Fudgy & Delicious
Bite-Size Keto Low Carb Chocolate Glazed Donuts
Keto Rum Balls
25 Keto Chocolate Desserts for any Chocolate Lover
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 175°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients until a chocolate brownie batter starts to form.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Bake the keto chocolate dessert for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, slice and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: