We’ve rounded up the best 30+ keto freezer recipes that are perfect for preparing in large batches and freezing for a quick healthy dinner. These easy freezer meals are super simple and budget-friendly recipes that will help you save tons of time and money.
Many interesting recipes are perfect for cooking in large quantities and storing them in the freezer to enjoy on a busy day.
So, if you are a fan of making ahead recipes, this recipe round-up with easy freezer keto meals is for you.
We created a list with 30+ keto freezer-friendly recipes that are incredibly delicious and super easy to make.
If you use the freezer only to store semi-finished products and ice cream, in this post, you will discover that many recipes are also great for freezing, saving you when you don’t have so much time for cooking.
You will be surprised to discover that some products, even cooked ones we never imagined we could keep in the freezer, can withstand the low temperatures wonderfully without losing their useful properties and taste qualities.
- What Food Can You Freeze?
- Benefits Of Freezing Meals
Keto Freezer Recipes
- Garlic Butter Whole Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- Denver Omelet Egg Muffins
- Healthy Low Carb Keto Zucchini Fritters
- Make Ahead Keto Breakfast Bowls
- Best Easy Keto Frittata Recipe
- The Best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Easy Mediteranean Chicken Bake
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken
- The Best Low Carb Keto Salmon Patties Recipe – Ready in 20 minutes
- Crispy Keto Fried Chicken
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
- The Best Keto Pizza with Keto Fathead Dough Crust
- Homemade Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
- Crispy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Keto Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- 20 Minute Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- Filipino Chicken Adobo (Keto & Low Carb)
- Pan Seared Halibut with Garlic Butter Sauce
- Low Carb Hamburger Soup
- Easy Keto Vegetable Soup – Seriously Good Low Carb Soup
- Easy Keto Coconut Flour Bread – Low Carb Bread Recipe
- 90 Second Keto Bread – Low Carb Bread in a Mug
- Easy Keto Vegan Bread
- Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Super Moist Double Chocolate Keto Pound Cake
- Keto Red Velvet Cake
- My Homemade Keto Graham Crackers Recipe
- 30 Keto Freezer-Friendly Recipes
What Food Can You Freeze?
- Nuts – If you buy too many nuts and avoid spoiling the oils in their composition, you can freeze them. Their oil becomes bitter and rancid if they are kept in warm places. Instead, put the walnuts separately, which you will eat soon, and then freeze the remaining ones. Take them out of the freezer when necessary: they thaw quickly at room temperature.
- Fresh Greens – Wash and dry the greens. Cut them into small pieces, place them on a tray and freeze them. After they freeze, transfer them to a bag. Another option: mix the chopped greens with water and transfer the resulting composition into ice cubes. Ice cubes with gardens can be easily added to the pan when preparing soups or other dishes.
- Butter – Frozen butter is the secret of chefs. It can be easily grated when preparing the dough and more. Freeze it directly in the package, put it in a plastic bag, or wrap it in aluminum foil.
- Shredded Cheese – Many recipes involve using a small amount of grated cheese. So the next time you need some shredded cheese, grate all the cheese, divide it into portions and freeze. Freezing will keep it fresh for a long time. This method is only suitable for hardy varieties.
- Fresh Bacon – The bacon thaws quickly at room temperature. You can keep it in the freezer, covering each slice with baking paper. Fried bacon cannot be preserved by this method.
- Casseroles – Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole or The Most Delicious Million Dollar Chicken Casserole.
- Soups – Simple Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe or my favorite Stuffed Pepper Soup.
- Pancakes – freeze these keto coconut flour pancakes or almond flour pancakes.
- Smoothies – my High Protein Keto Strawberry Smoothie and Best Keto Green Smoothie (No Banana!) freeze well.
- Cakes – you can freeze keto cakes, muffins, or sliced almond flour bread without the frosting.
Benefits Of Freezing Meals
- Helps you save time and money because you can buy in bulk and make a large batch of your favorite recipes.
- Keeps your kitchen clean as you don’t have to cook and clean daily.
- You can make healthier choices as you have wholesome recipes stored in the freezer so you won’t ve tempted to order fast-food.
See how easy it is to make out favorite keto freezer-friendly meals!
Keto Freezer Recipes
Garlic Butter Whole Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Denver Omelet Egg Muffins
Healthy Low Carb Keto Zucchini Fritters
Make Ahead Keto Breakfast Bowls
Best Easy Keto Frittata Recipe
The Best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Easy Mediteranean Chicken Bake
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Pizza Stuffed Chicken
The Best Low Carb Keto Salmon Patties Recipe – Ready in 20 minutes
Crispy Keto Fried Chicken
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
The Best Keto Pizza with Keto Fathead Dough Crust
Homemade Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
Crispy Keto Chicken Parmesan
Easy Keto Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy
20 Minute Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
Filipino Chicken Adobo (Keto & Low Carb)
Pan Seared Halibut with Garlic Butter Sauce
Low Carb Hamburger Soup
Easy Keto Vegetable Soup – Seriously Good Low Carb Soup
Easy Keto Coconut Flour Bread – Low Carb Bread Recipe
90 Second Keto Bread – Low Carb Bread in a Mug
Easy Keto Vegan Bread
Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
Super Moist Double Chocolate Keto Pound Cake
Keto Red Velvet Cake
My Homemade Keto Graham Crackers Recipe
30 Keto Freezer-Friendly Recipes
- In a large bowl add the salmon, almond flour, parmesan, onion, chopped fresh dill, parsley, mayonnaise, and seasoning.
- Form about 8 small patties or 4 large ones.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add the butter and cook the salmon patties for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Serve immediately with your favorite side dish and dipping sauce or freeze for later.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: